Two years in the planning, 6 days to build and this week the Safeguard Fusion Training Centre was officially opened for business by Norman Stoller CBE CStJ DL and Nick Hopkinson MBE .
SFTLtd is the brainchild of Ben Ingham, chef Afruj Chowdhury and our PR and media person Deb Troops. It offers a new approach for people who want to learn how to cook healthy food, share their passion and maybe turn it into a career.
We are proud to house it within Safeguard Group’s Arkwright Street headquarters and look forward to it being a huge success.
Congratulations to all concerned.
To find out more visit www.safeguardfusion.com
- 19 Apr 2016We’re always hard at workTake a look at our work section to see what we’ve been working on. Click here There’s pr...
- 19 Apr 2016All the latestFind out what we’ve been up to by clicking here Our newsletter is free to read and there...
- 25 Mar 2016RemployWe were delighted to welcome Remploy recently to take a tour of the brand new training kitchen deliv...
Safeguard On Twitter
- about 3 years ago#chooseus for all your #refrigeration needs #commercial #fridges #iceboxes #chillers #coolers @sfnpr @InghamBen https://t.co/UpPCwecBGF
- about 3 years agohttps://t.co/t8VxjfFEwi very sad news about #TimBacon @LivingVentures
- about 3 years agoCosta Coffee helps boost Whitbread profits https://t.co/hl02Ha67ER