We work with some of the biggest brands in the UK and our recent work includes total refurbishments for the Eclectic Restaurant and Bar chain including their Dirty Blondes brand, complete restaurant and kitchen installations for TGI Friday’s and work for Chaophraya and Chao Baby in Manchester’s fashionable Trafford Centre.
Our design team use the latest in technology and software to produce a tailor made package meeting all the requirements of our customers. They’re highly skilled and creative in their approach whilst ensuring that the costs are kept down.
One of the first carbon neutral buildings in the country – the only 100% LED lit.
- 19 Apr 2016We’re always hard at workTake a look at our work section to see what we’ve been working on. Click here There’s pr...
- 19 Apr 2016All the latestFind out what we’ve been up to by clicking here Our newsletter is free to read and there...
- 25 Mar 2016RemployWe were delighted to welcome Remploy recently to take a tour of the brand new training kitchen deliv...
Safeguard On Twitter
- about 3 years ago#chooseus for all your #refrigeration needs #commercial #fridges #iceboxes #chillers #coolers @sfnpr @InghamBen https://t.co/UpPCwecBGF
- about 3 years agohttps://t.co/t8VxjfFEwi very sad news about #TimBacon @LivingVentures
- about 3 years agoCosta Coffee helps boost Whitbread profits https://t.co/hl02Ha67ER